The Quitman-Brooks County Chamber of Commerce invites businesses of all sizes, individuals, organizations and any others who want to have a positive impact on our growth as a community to become members of our chamber.
Membership truly does have its privileges-
- Networking/New Contacts- The Chamber hosts events at least quarterly where you can network, exchange business cards, and distribute promotional flyers.
- Membership Directory- Our Chamber offices distribute membership directories to potential new clients of our members. We also provide the information on this website.
- Business Referrals/Promotion- Each day the Chamber is asked for referrals of local businesses by phone or e-mail. Our policy is to refer only those businesses and organizations that are members of the Chamber. Members are encouraged to provide the Chamber with information on their organization to be displayed at the Chamber office.
- Community Involvement- Your membership offers the opportunity to serve on one or more committees that are working to shape the future of Brooks County.
- Membership Decals- Display yours proudly to your customers as they walk in the door. Let them know you've made an investment in your community.
- Tax Deductible- Your investment in the Chamber may be tax deductible as a necessary business expense.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance Program- We have an affordable health benefits program designed for small and mid-sized member businesses. For more information, contact Purchasing Alliance Solutions, Inc at 1-800-782-8254.
- Drugs Don't Work Program- We are a "Chamber Partner" with Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber's Drugs Don't Work program. Your company can save 7.5% in Worker's Compensation costs. For more information, contact Keyara Hamilton, the Drugs Don't Work Coordinator at 229-247-8100.
- Regional SEEDS Center of South Georgia- We offer resources on starting and growing your business at little or no cost. Our Chamber offices can see that you have target market information, demographic data, as well as business consultation services.
- Training/ We Invest in You- Through coordination with Wiregrass Georgia Technical College and the Small Business Development Center of Valdosta State University, courses are being developed to provide you and your employees with training- when and where they need it. These same agencies can provide you with business counseling for you and your employees. This is Tax deductible as a business expense.
These are but a few of the most significant reasons for you to join our Chamber. Your support means much to the future of Brooks County and to our ability to continue to add to our list of programs and services.